If you’ve ever cleaned up after an indoor sand spillage, you’re about to have your mind blown. A Swedish company has come up with a way to let you take sand out of the garden and into the house -- and with no need to fear for your carpets.
The space-age “Kinetic Sand” is still sand -- mostly. 98% sand, to be exact: the other 2% is a non-toxic polymer bonding agent that makes it sticky. Cleverly, though, the sand can only ever stick to itself -- so it stays together in a soft clump, and flows and shapes just like wet sand, but leaves surfaces completely dry and mess-free.
“If any clumps fall on the floor, even if they get trodden into the carpet, you can grab another piece of sand and justRead More »from No-mess sand promises all the fun but with none of the cleanup