More Web Games
1 - 5 of 30
Classic Parlor Games
1 - 5 of 30
1 - 5 of 10
285 USER REVIEWS
needs skill to build a higher one...By sara on Fri, Aug 13, 2010 6:09 PM EDTHits: i like kind of games ... trying to make something
Misses: it was better to have levels ... its sometimes boring :S
up and down arrow scrolling problem.By on Thu, Aug 12, 2010 6:06 AM EDTHits: nice game. very interesting idea. :0)
Misses: you changed "something", and now when i press up or down arrow my screen scrolls and game area gets out of my sight. this is really anoying.
What happened?By Blue on Wed, Aug 11, 2010 1:51 PM EDTHits: Nothing now.
Misses: What happened to this game? It worked fine but now the arrow buttons control the entire screen, not just the blocks in the game...impossible to play!
cannot play since you started ratingBy bob on Tue, Aug 10, 2010 1:07 PM EDTHits: it used to be a fun game when you could use the arrows keys what have you done
Misses: since you started these reviews one cannot play them what have you done so one cannot use the arrows keys
Sort of sucks now!By bubba on Tue, Aug 10, 2010 3:13 AM EDTHits: Was a good game.
Misses: Since the changed formats to allow for comments, the game doesn't seem to work as well.
Latest Game News
- Forget what you know, next-gen consoles change everythi … Plugged In - 17 hours ago
- Full-sized X-Wing fighter is the largest LEGO model eve … Plugged In - 19 hours ago
- The Funny, Occasionally Dirty, Hidden Messages in Your Favorite … Plugged In - 20 hours ago
- Meet gaming’s newest star: The Call of Duty dog Plugged In - Wed, May 22, 2013 7:25 PM EDT
- Tepid gamer reactions cool Xbox One fever Plugged In - Wed, May 22, 2013 3:26 PM EDT