More Web Games
1 - 5 of 31
Classic Parlor Games
1 - 5 of 30
1 - 5 of 10
45 USER REVIEWS
noBy BATRUDIN ASHARI on Thu, Jul 28, 2011 10:23 AM EDTHits: how
Great gameBy Lgreen on Thu, Jul 28, 2011 6:25 AM EDTHits: addictive like mine sweeper but it has its on flavor
Misses: I wish that they have made the puzzles with brighter colors
Surprising little gem that would benefit from added content.By Jerry on Thu, Jul 28, 2011 12:02 AM EDTHits: Highly addictive. Much more enjoyable than Mine Sweeper. Final result is almost always a surprise.
Misses: Few puzzles. Fewer multicolor puzzles. Only one music track. Some hard-to-tell pictures.
The Full Report: If you have played Mine Sweeper then this game will definitely be familiar. The concept of slowly unraveling a picture pixel by pixel makes it much more enjoyable. It also helps that there are no penalties for making a mistake. You can select and deselect any cell that you want.
- Gameplay is very intuitive. The game automatically marks the clues whenever you have filled the exact number of surrounding cells. If the clue-cell itself needs to be filled, the game contrasts the color of the clue so that it continues easy to see.
- When you finish the puzzle, it is almost always a surprise to be able to tell what it is as it zooms out. There are, however, some pictures that are hard to tell what they are exactly.
- The most fun puzzles to play are the ones that involve more than one color. Unfortunately, there are only twelve of these available.
- The music is very pretty and has a certain medieval fantasy ring to it. However, it gets tiring after a while due to being the only track.
- Finally, the game has very few puzzles. I hope the developers plan to add extra content in the future.
funBy Sonia H on Wed, Jul 27, 2011 11:56 AM EDTHits: highly engaging
Misses: difficult to decipher pictures; need more puzzles
This is a real brain strain :))By Connie C on Sun, Jul 24, 2011 4:11 PM EDTHits: Since every puzzle has a solution, this requires a lot of thinking!
Misses: I haven't found a "miss" yet.
Latest Game News
- Microsoft reverses ‘always-on’ internet, used game policies … Plugged In - 12 hours ago
- ‘Wizard of Oz’ Lego re-creation has rotating tornado Plugged In - 15 hours ago
- Latest PlayStation 3 update causing big problems Plugged In - 15 hours ago
- Will new legislation mean warning label for Xbox One? Plugged In - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 2:34 PM EDT
- U.S. game sales fall 25% in May Plugged In - Tue, Jun 18, 2013 1:07 PM EDT