More Web Games
1 - 5 of 30
Classic Parlor Games
1 - 5 of 30
1 - 5 of 10
43 USER REVIEWS
Great gameBy Lgreen on Thu, Jul 28, 2011 6:25 AM EDTHits: addictive like mine sweeper but it has its on flavor
Misses: I wish that they have made the puzzles with brighter colors
Surprising little gem that would benefit from added content.By Jerry on Thu, Jul 28, 2011 12:02 AM EDTHits: Highly addictive. Much more enjoyable than Mine Sweeper. Final result is almost always a surprise.
Misses: Few puzzles. Fewer multicolor puzzles. Only one music track. Some hard-to-tell pictures.
The Full Report: If you have played Mine Sweeper then this game will definitely be familiar. The concept of slowly unraveling a picture pixel by pixel makes it much more enjoyable. It also helps that there are no penalties for making a mistake. You can select and deselect any cell that you want.
- Gameplay is very intuitive. The game automatically marks the clues whenever you have filled the exact number of surrounding cells. If the clue-cell itself needs to be filled, the game contrasts the color of the clue so that it continues easy to see.
- When you finish the puzzle, it is almost always a surprise to be able to tell what it is as it zooms out. There are, however, some pictures that are hard to tell what they are exactly.
- The most fun puzzles to play are the ones that involve more than one color. Unfortunately, there are only twelve of these available.
- The music is very pretty and has a certain medieval fantasy ring to it. However, it gets tiring after a while due to being the only track.
- Finally, the game has very few puzzles. I hope the developers plan to add extra content in the future.
funBy Sonia H on Wed, Jul 27, 2011 11:56 AM EDTHits: highly engaging
Misses: difficult to decipher pictures; need more puzzles
Latest Game News
- On eve of new Xbox reveal, Sony teases PS4 Plugged In - 22 hours ago
- Expectations high for next Xbox Plugged In - 23 hours ago
- Madden NFL 25 ‘Anniversary Edition’ comes with Sunday T … Plugged In - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:34 PM EDT
- Problems mounting for troubled Wii U Plugged In - Fri, May 17, 2013 3:36 PM EDT
- ‘Star Trek’ musical goes where no school has gone befor … Plugged In - Fri, May 17, 2013 3:17 PM EDT